General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to WP Concepts!
These terms and conditions define the rules and regulations for the use of WP Concepts' website, located at https://www.wpconcepts.nl.
By visiting this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Please do not continue to use WP Concepts if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, WP Concepts and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all data on WP Concepts. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from WP Concepts for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
You may not:
- Copy or republish material from WP Concepts
- Sell, rent, or sublicense WP Concepts' materials
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from WP Concepts
- Redistributing content from WP Concepts
This agreement begins on this date.
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information on certain parts of the website. WP Concepts does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of WP Concepts, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, WP Concepts shall not be liable for the comments or any liability, damages or costs caused and/or incurred as a result of the use of, and/or the posting of, and/or the appearance of the comments on this website.
WP Concepts reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or that violate these Terms and Conditions.
You guarantee and declare that:
- You have the right to post the comments on our website and have all the necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not infringe on any intellectual property right, including but not limited to copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, abusive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or current commercial activities or unlawful activities.
You hereby grant WP Concepts a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as hyperlinks to the websites of other publicly traded companies; and
- Accredited companies for the entire system, with the exception of recruiting non-profits, charity shopping centers and charity fundraising groups which may not have a hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other website information, as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, approval or endorsement of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known sources of information for consumers and/or businesses;
- dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look favorable to ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink offsets the absence of WP Concepts; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, have endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above, and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to WP Concepts. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of all URLs from which you would like to link to our website and a list of the URLs on our site that you would like to link to. link. Please wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator linked to; or
- The use of another description of our website that is linked to, it must be logical within the context and format of the content on the linking party's site.
Use of WP Concepts' logo or other artwork is not permitted for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Liability for Content:
We cannot be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against any claims made on your website. No link(s) may appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
WP Concepts reserves the right to refuse any customer at its sole discretion and without providing a reason. WP Concepts does not accept customers with websites containing 18 plus content such as adult content, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, violence or other illegal substances. Further, no websites with a strong/extreme political mission will be accepted either.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By linking continuously to our website, you agree to be bound by, and to abide by, these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you may contact us at any time and notify us. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to respond directly to you.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limitation or exclusion of our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in a manner not permitted under applicable law; or
- excludes any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.